Campus Groningen Management BV (the Campus, part of the Triade Groep) works for an active and entrepreneurial region on new cooperations and innovation projects between organisations, entrepreneurs and governments, working internationally based on regional opportunities. The Campus provides an attractive area that attracts knowledge-intensive companies.
The Campus team consists of both allrounders and specialists, who work with great enthusiasm on shaping the future of this region.
We are looking for a recently graduated, starting Business Developer who would like to learn working project-based. A go-getter with a collegiate nature, who likes to work in a team. You are stress-proof, your communication is clear and you are good at reporting progress in a correct and timely manner. Someone with confidence, not afraid to take on responsibilities for executing and finishing projects.
Focus of the job: preparation, execution and finish of projects, like organising events, trainings and fairs.
What do we need?
- Minimum of a Higher Vocational Education or bachelor in economic or MBA fields
- Some experience (0-1 years, for instance internship, thesis or side jobs)
- Affinity/experience with project management
- An excellent command of MS Office
What do we offer?
- Station: Triade, L.J. Zielstraweg 2, Groningen
- Employment basis: Temporary appointment, 1 year with prospect of another year
- Hours per week: Fulltime ( 36 hours per week)
- Scale: Project worker, scaling gross per month ± € 1.800 – € 2.100,- depending on age and experience
For more information, please contact:
Ronald Hesse, telephone number 06 1311 1113, email firstname.lastname@example.org, (do not use this email to apply)
You can only apply by the digital application form you can find on the website of the UMCG.
Application is open until 5 september 2017.
The interviews are scheduled at Monday 11 September, 8.30-14.00 hours and Tueday 12 September, 13.00-17.00 hours.
Immediately after sending the digital application form you will receive an email- confirmation with further information.