Are you an upcoming designer and do you want to gain practical experience with your learned knowledge? For our online and offline communication and activities we are looking for an enthusiastic intern who likes to gain work experience in a broader sense and to develop him/herself further.
Intern Communication & Design
- You support the team in making presentations and visualizing projects and results
- Organize the design and structuring of (new) parts of various websites;
- Create and edit (info) graphics and flyers with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- You get to work with the design of images for socials to support the visibility of our projects.
- Support at event organization; think of preparing, invitations, facility management, visibility of the event, evaluation.
- Think about the implementation of an introduction package for new residents of Campus Groningen and initiate or support in the development of the products.
- Think about the implementation of an introduction package for new members of the LIFECooperative and BIOCooperative and initiate or support in the development of the products.
Do you fit in this profile, then the Campus will gladly offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic, innovative environment where new ideas and suggestions are discussed, weighed and executed on a daily basis.
We are looking for a trainee/intern for 4 to 6 months, for 4 to 5 days a week; possibly to renew.
Location: Triade Groep, L.J. Zielstraweg 2, Groningen.
Send your CV and motivation letter to Lisanne Brakenhoff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us for more information!