From 14 till 18 February 2019 is the Career Fair of the MIT in Boston (MIT European Career Fair). As a joint initiative of the municipality of Leeuwarden and of Groningen, the University of Groningen, Campus Groningen and the International Welcome Center North, interest is being sought to jointly move towards the 'career event' in Boston. The organizing parties would like to make an inventory of who is interested in joining.
- A joint trip to Boston as branding for (Northern) Netherlands and to attract top talent;
- Network and making new contacts in Boston;
- Meet students and young-professionals from Universities in and around Boston;
- Think about professionals in the field of Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Technical Sciences, Mechanical Engineering of Applied Physics.
- Travel together to benefit jointly on hotel, flight and exhibition participation;
- Get in contact with candidates from Harvard and MIT.
The program is still in progress. The basis of the program includes: the Career Fair on Saturday and the planned one-to-one interviews on Sunday and Monday. In addition, attempts are being made to organize various information and network moments. The entire initiative comes from Academic Transfer and under the banner of In Holland. The other program, including companies and knowledge institutes from the Netherlands and Boston, offers many insights into doing business in the East of the US and many networking opportunities.
Mocht u eventueel geïnteresseerd zijn en op de hoogte gehouden worden van de ontwikkelingen in de gezamenlijke reis, wilt u dan uiterlijk vrijdag 21 december contact opnemen met Lisanne Brakenhoff telefoonnummer: +31 (0)6 46384690, E-mail: Lisanne@campusgroningen.nl