Consequences of roadworks A28
Consequences of roadworks A28 (for example P + R Haren)
- From 21 July to 3 October, Rijkswaterstaat carries out major maintenance on the A28. This has several consequences:
- P + R Haren will not be available on different days in July and August.
- During the period from 21 July to 3 October, traffic is routed partly through the other lane. In addition, the speed is reduced to 70 km/h.
- The bus stop at the Ketwich Verschuurbrug will not be available on different days.
- Parking in the city can be at P + R Hoogkerk, P + R Euroborg or other P + R's. From the P+R there are good bus lines to the station, the city center and also the UMCG.
- For travelers from Assen, line 309 towards Groningen HS is a good alternative. Free parking can be at the M.L. Kingweg in Assen.
- Travelers from Zuidlaren can choose, among other things, line 5 towards UMCG via Groningen HS and Grote Markt. Get in at De Brink stop, or stop N34 where you can park for free. (* Note: You may have to pay extra because this stop falls outside the P + R subscription.)
- Travelers from Gieten, Borger and surrounding areas can use the N33 / N34 OV junction. Here they can park and then travel further.